The Nitty Gritty. What We Haul
and What We Don’t
Here’s a list of things we will remove for you, residential or commercial. If you have
something not on the list that you have a question about, please let us know. We are here to help.
- Carpeting & Rugs
- Construction Waste
- Dumpster Alternative
- Electronics (E-waste)
- Exercise Equipment
- Garbage & Refuse
- General Rubbish
- Hot Tubs
- Household Trash
- Mattresses & Box Springs
- Pool Tables
- Refrigerators & Freezers
- Scrap Metals
- Tires & Rubber
- Yard Waste
- Computers and other digital devices
- Monitors and Displays
- Printers, Scanners and Copiers
- Storage unit cleanouts
- Construction materials
- Office cleanouts
- Rental unit cleanouts
- Real estate junk removal and cleanup
- Restoration and renovation debris removal
What We Don’t Haul
- Storage & Oil Drums
- Oil and waste storage tanks
- Chemicals, solvents and oils
- All other hazardous items
Our Dallas Junk Removal Services & Rates
What you need,
when you need it.
- Virtual quotes ( no one enters your home or office )
- Environmentally responsible disposal
- Same day, after hours and weekends service, subject to availability
- We sweep up after we clean out
- Insurance including general liability, workers comp, and vehicle.
- Hourly rates starting at $99
- Two hour minimum plus dump fees
- $139 for 1 item
- $199 for 2-4 items
Excluding specialty and bulky items, or items over 300 lbs.
Permitting and dump fee included.
Commercial rates, call for pricing
Our Service Area
We serve the Dallas and Fort Worth areas, providing professional junk removal services for homes and businesses. Give us a call.
Get a FREE Virtual
to Haul Your Junk
and Get $20 Off!
We’re ready to help!
Same-day service available on off-peak days.
We offer virtual quotes only. Ask for details.