February 25, 2022
Moving involves a lot of work and a lot of hassles. Moving is a quite stressful job and is not a single day activity. Waiting to prepare for the move until the last day of move makes you feel exhausted and tired. Moreover, the stress of disposal of old furniture and other unwanted items that you don’t to take away with you is an uphill task. In this blog, we’ll discuss your options to get rid of old furniture.
- Organize A Garage/Yard Sale: It is one of the most effective ways to reduce the bulk of items that are of no longer use and getting some cash in exchange for your items. It is beneficial when you need to sell out more than just your old furnishings. However it requires prior planning, advertising to make it appealing for prospective buyers. Take time out of your schedule to clean any furniture cleanings that you to intend to put for sale. Make sure to get your permit where applicable and also have a way to price items.
- Use Craigslist/FB Market or Nextdoor: Social websites are a cool and tech savvy method to get rid of your unwanted furniture and other items. Use the power of web to eliminate unwanted stuff that you want to move. Just take a picture of your old stuff and post it for prospective customers.
- Donate: If your furniture is in good condition, we recommend donating it to nearby charitable organization, church, or an orphanage. However, you need to call such institutions to check whether they accept furniture donations. Moreover, you can also donate your old furniture to some of your friends, and family members who are in need.
- Recycle: You can also transport your old furniture to nearby recycling center where it can be recycled and made fit for reuse.
- Hire Professional Junk Haulers: When you are tired of trying other options and want quick disposal of your old furniture, we recommend hiring professional junk haulers to haul away all your old furniture and other unwanted stuff. A full-service junk removal company offers all types of junk hauling services such as furniture removal, residential junk removal, and much more. Hiring professional junk haulers saves you time, money and efforts involved in lifting, transportation, and safe disposal of heavy furniture items.
Dallas Junk Guys is a full-service junk removal and junk hauling company offering a varied range of junk removal and junk hauling services. We have been serving Frisco, Dallas, McKinney, Plano, Allen, and Richardson areas of the state of Texas from last few years. Call us or use our free quote form here, or book our services to haul away your junk at your convenience.